Your information is your information.
You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information. Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. At Heritage, the member management system is only made up of the people in Heritage, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Safeguards within Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
What people see by default.
The viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of ministries or committees you are in, ministry leaders, and staff members. They are called groups in the system. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church.
But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information*.
• Contact Information: Name, Address, Phones, and Email.
• Personal Information: Marital Status, Family Posi*on, Member Status, but you also have the option of sharing your birthday, gender, allergy information, and skills with people in your church
A family member with a primary position such as "Head" or "Spouse" can change privacy settings for other members of the family and opt family members into the church directory. Birthdays are required for children (as a means to prohibit access), but it’s up to you if you want to share the birth date with your church family.