Attention all college students! The 2022 Heritage Scholarship Program is now open for applications. The awards honor two members of our congregation, Virginia Calloway and Pauline Singletary.
These are merit-based scholarships.
All applying for this scholarship must meet the following requirements in order to qualify. The applicant must:
- Have a permanent address in the state of Virginia, Maryland or Washington, DC.
- Be an active member of Heritage Fellowship Church, Reston, Virginia.
- Have actively served in at least one of the Heritage Fellowship Church ministries in the past six years.
- Be a good steward (giving of your time, talents and treasure) to Heritage Fellowship Church
- Be between the ages of 17-25.
The deadline for submitting your application is Monday, December 12, 2022. Please send any questions to email@example.com.